6.19.2014

Jacy's maternity session | Indianapolis Portrait Photographer | JustJess Photography


A couple of weeks ago, I met up with Jacy. Jacy was just a few days away from having her little baby girl, Avery. Jacy really wanted some maternity shots done. This was my very first time doing a maternity session. We had planned everything about a week and half in advance, and when the day rolled around.. turns out it was raining! Just our luck, right?! I couldn't just let the shoot go, knowing that maternity photos was something Jacy had been really wanting to get done. I asked Jacy if she would still like to shoot in the rain, guaranteeing I could make it work. She was such a trooper with the response, "I'm not afraid of a little rain!". So, with that being said, the shoot went on and these are the end results! I'm pretty happy with them, and I enjoyed the majority of them in Black & White! I may just have a weakness for a classical film image though ;) 



\














No comments:

Post a Comment