1.23.2014

Packaging and Branding. JustJess Photography







Hello!
I thought that I would post up a small post of how I go about putting together my clients portrait dvd's, and a little about my branding. 

I recently updated my branding all fresh with a new logo/new website/and new blog. I love my new branding so much. It fits my style so much better, and I'm happy to finally love what I'm putting together. Thanks to Lauren, of the The Perfect Pear, who designed my new logo for me. She also put together my blog. She's wonderful, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. 

Without further ado, Here is a little bit of my packaging. Also, a look at some of my new business cards purchased from Moo.com. Their cards I find are the best quality. 











I usually then finish my packaging with the DVD wrapped up in pink chevron paper, in a safe envelope to mail stuffed with cards, candy, and pink flower petals. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out! Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment