11.09.2013

JustJess Photography- Mikaila, 'Morning'




Woo! I have a brand new blog to post my full sets on aside from my website to share more about the sessions with you guys! Can we just take a second to look at how beautiful my new logo looks?! As well as this fresh new blog?! I thank my friend Lauren, from The Perfect Pear for taking the time to work with me, and make my branding look awesome! 
For my first post, I have a set of the beautiful Mikaila Von Murr. 

A couple weekends ago, I headed to Chicago by myself on the MegaBus from Indianapolis. I was headed there for a shoot out. I met up with Mikaila at her home, where we did a little mini shoot before we headed off for the shoot out with a group. We came with the idea of a Morning, getting ready idea for our shoot. Her cats got involved, and it made it that much more fun and real! I am loving this set! Tell me what you think! 
Enjoy! 



Mikaila, 'Morning' 



























1 comment: